Thursday, September 20, 2012

Family Photos

It's been a long week this week. Lots of homework issues! I must say I hate homework time, if not for that we would have significantly less confrontations!

Anyway, I need to think of something positive tonight and so I am going to post some pictures of my family. My family has always been the center of my universe and everything has revolved around them. When the boys moved in the universe shifted some and they became the the entity that affected all else. I will admit that there have been dark times when not only did I feel that I didn't love them, but that I actually hated them. Of course, if that were truly the case wouldn't I have ended this battle years ago? Deep down there must be a core of feeling that even I cannot access on really bad days.

 And then there are days when I feel that we are almost like other families, almost normal. There are days filled with sunshine and laughter. Those are the days I must remind myself of when I am frustrated. I will write myself a post-it and place on my bathroom mirror before I go to bed; it will remind me that there is a reason for everything and tomorrow is a new day, plan to enjoy it.

 This is my family- my husband & I, six kids, two daughter-in-laws, and our twin grandchildren.  I really am blessed!

                                                     Dancing with T
                                     
                                                                T & D
 
                                                             With D

                                             Okay, I feel better. Time for bed!

No comments:

Post a Comment